06 December 2023

Flow

as the tossing
and turning gives
way to yawning 
and yearning 
as Mysteriously muddled 
impressions and obsessions 
flood my mind 
blurring my brain 
like a whirring 
train rumbling down 
tracks of terror 
through my Psyche 
whistling a warning 
into my Spirit 
and i sense
a subtle welling
of Mystical moisture
in the ducts
filled with detritus
from languished longing
and primal pain
needing to drain
out the compression
a gentle rain
of tender tears
rolling down cheeks
shuttling out sleep
from my eyes
flushing out fears
and immersive lies
of subversive shame
a surprising Gift
within the Eternal Flow...

Thanks.

#100wordprayers #Advent2023 #TheHopesAndFearsOfAllOurYearsAreMetWithTearsOfHealingAndHope

('Tears for the Earth' © Corina Chirina)





No comments:

Post a Comment