18 April 2024

Speechless

soaring over surging Surf
and raging Sea
and rugged Ranges 
where my circumstances 
have taken me
(like lovely Laguna
and awesome Avila
and magnificent Mendocino)
rearranges my perspective
on horrific passages
along the Journey
where it felt
like my Creator
and my sanity
had forsaken me
(supposedly and suddenly)
since the Gifts
of distance and Time
are illuminating me
to surprisingly see
how the Journey
of blustering betrayal
and blistering brokenness
became a Pathway
to Graciously reveal
how facing blame
and embracing shame
and savouring Belovedness
through wavering Faithfulness
in a Sacred Shower
from Beyond and Within
are rejuvenating me
and opening me
to the Power
to slowly recover
and gradually Heal
and yet amazingly
the persistent urging
from towering Trees
and breathtaking Beaches
to somehow sing
this new Song
articulating this Transcendent
and Transformative Reality
of unlimited Love
ultimately leaves me
tearfully (not fearfully)
Tongue-tied and Speechless...

Thank You.

#150wordprayers #Eastertide2024 #TheJourneyIsWhereTheHealingHappens #TheChallengesRevealOpportunities #TheDestinationsBecomeTheLocationsForCelebrations

(*Picture: The perspective of my current destination from 35,000 feet, after having traveled over several of my former destinations on a gloriously clear and sunny day)



No comments:

Post a Comment