09 November 2017

credo

Love is
the Source
of all
that is

i am
Loved and
am 
Love

I am
called to
be rooted
in who
I am
and Whose
I am

I will
stretch my
Beloved body
broaden my
Mysterious mind
expand my
Hallowed heart
extend my
Sensitive Spirit
like Branches
reaching up
and out
into beautiful
blue Sky
by listening
to the
Voice calling
me Beloved
seeking inspiration
through perspiration
drumming, running
laughing, living
with lovely
Beloved ones
time by
myself for
delightful dreaming
mindful meandering
blessed breathing
wondrous wheeling
time spent
on what
is spent
and recognizing
the gifts
of Generosity
the vision
of Provision

being aware
of the
shadow values
that cause
the Spider
to abandon
the Centre
and flee
in fear
and tear
the Web
of interconnection
and integration

being thankful
for the
fragrant Fruit
of Identity
and Joy
and Peace
and Health
and Abundance
and Acceptance
that the
greatest Gift
of all
is Love

(5 Nov 2017)

#morethan40wordprayer #CREDO69

('Self Portrait' © Tom Deininger. Artwork created from discarded objects.)


No comments:

Post a Comment